Monday 15 April 2013

Busy

Wow I feel like since March I have been so busy and non-stop events have happened. It won't end either till maybe the summer. Right now I'm preparing for two soccer seasons I'm in charge of, one for little kids and then my adult city league that I'm managing. My sisters wedding is in two weeks and I'm preparing things this week for a shower for her. I am preparing for a running race in Ogden Utah in the middle of May and trying to prepare Jenna and Brody for their first running race as well. I have Jay's birthday coming up next week and then Jenna's birthday in May which will entail her baptism as well. I'm trying to plan a trip to Calgary with one of our best friends and their kids sometime in the next few months. Our 10 year anniversary is in July and Jay and I have been trying to plan a trip of some sort to take, a little stressful. How much money do we want to spend, where do we want to go, when exactly are we going to go, who's going to watch the kids? Aaaaaah, my brain hurts thinking about all these things that are happening right now. Plus on top of all this I need to do my calling, which is Music Leader in Primary and support Jay in his calling of Stake Young Mens counselor.  I still have to do laundry, clean, cook, do dishes, change diapers (yup that's right, the boys are still in diapers), do swimming lessons with kids, do piano lessons with Jenna, read to my kids, have FHE, have family scripture study, read scriptures my self, go to the temple, play with the kids, think about family and friends more than myself, and do service for them.
Wow, can all these things really get done? I'm not sure!
I guess I need to take it one day at a time.
This is what I need to remember most of all. The temple will keep me on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment