Friday 21 December 2012

9th day of Christmas

So I've been doing the 12 days of Christmas for Jay and today is the 9th day (I want to finish on Christmas Eve) so I couldn't come up with a tangible gift for him so I wanted to pay him a few compliments.

Okay so the next part is for Jay, read if you dare. (mushiness is inevitable)

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: 9 sweet thank yous.


1. Thank you for your love
2. Thank you for your smile
3. Thank you for your kindness in times of trials
4. Thank you for your smiley eyes
5. Thank you for your hugs and kisses
6. Thank you for your testimony of the Saviour
7. Thank you for your patience with my faults
8. Thank you for choosing me to be your wife
9. Thank you for the 4 beautiful children that you love so dearly

I will post the whole 12 days of Christmas and what I did for each day after I am finished it. I really appreciated taking the time each day to think about Jay and do a little something for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment