Sunday 30 December 2012

The perfect ending

Well tonight we had a lovely little Talent Show produced and carried out by Jenna. It was a great way to end the year. First Jenna made a sign telling us when and what would happen at the Talent Show. She gave us all tickets and a program. I loved it, it's something I would do. Brody and Jenna performed and they let Owen and Cole have their moment too. We had a little intermission with popcorn. I wish I had a camera right about then cause Owen was having a melt down. I did take a few pictures on my phone which I will post as soon as I figure out (which means ask Jay) how to do that. Speaking of cameras we bought a new one on boxing day so we should have it this week. I'm hoping for some cute pictures to come. I have some new things I want to do this year: start a happy moments jar, get my picky eaters to make some progress, do more things as a family, help Jay and I get in better shape, and study the Book of Mormon more intensely. Okay hopefully next post will be filled with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment